[Mplayer-users] bugreports,

Dariusz Pietrzak dariush at ajax.umcs.lublin.pl
Wed May 16 12:00:37 CEST 2001

> while. Someone should fix it, but I can't because i don't know debian
> (slackware rulez :))
debian rulez, and freebsd rulez, and qnx rulez, and hurd rulez, and..
duh, anyway - If debian's stuff is to get dropped then I'd like to pick it
up.

> > Not ergonomic way of communication.
> > also - I've got not DOCS/BUGS DOCS/TODO file in my quite fresh cvs copy,
> RTFM man cvs :)))))))))
> it's there, so you must check your system, or rm -rf * and checkout again.
It's not there. at least in my copy. it's also not in browsable cvs on SF.

> oh, are you using cvs snapshots?
nope. cvs update -d
> hmm. just downloaded the latest:
> root at linux:~/mp# tar -xyf mplayer-main-20010515.tar.bz2
> root at linux:~/mp# ls main/DOCS
> AUTHORS     ChangeLog.mpeg  MPlayer-FAQ  SPEED           example.conf
> BUGREPORTS  DEBIAN          MTRR         Spanish/        inttypes.h
> BUGS        DVD             OpenDivX     TODO            mplayer.1
> CDROM       DVD-FAQ         README       TVout-G400      tech-eng.txt
> CODECS      Hungarian/      Russian/     VIDEOCARDS      tech-hun.txt
> CVS/        INSTALL         SDL          codecs-in.html
> ChangeLog   LIRC            SOUNDCARDS   codecs.conf
see, there is no DOCS/BUGS DOCS/TODO file.

> you mean no way or now way? later is true, but not now, it's for a while.
> it's downloadable from both http and ftp along the anonymous cvs.
I mean't "no way", sorry.

> if you sent the correct bugreports (see DOCS/BUGREPORTS) then you did it.
it's easier to fill general bug form, then to read every single soft I use
special needs for reports.

 Not everyone spends all his time playing only with multimedia software,
sorry, you people are doing a great job, I'd love to contribute
duh. EOT until I figure out sth more constructive - no need to talk round
about it all the time.

--
Dariusz Pietrzak
Certified Nobody