[Mplayer-users] Crosscompile [...]

Christoph Lampert lampert at math.chalmers.se
Tue May 15 17:32:19 CEST 2001

>It's the Question that drives us, Christoph Lampert :
>> Do you need really need X-Path? what for?
>RTFM MPlayer-FAQ line 118

I could almost BET, that just answering in 2 workds would be faster than
finding out, what line number to post. But never mind...

* Q: During 'make', MPlayer complains about X11 libraries. I don't understand,
*    I DO have X installed!?
* A: ...but you don't have the X development package installed.

So, Cappucino, I am very well aware of the fact, that MPlayer needs the
X-Path during the compiling process itself. But that's not the question.
Question was, why it would need the X-Path on the machines it's later
_running_ on. RTFQ!

gruel

--
Dipl. math. Christoph Lampert (complex analysis, integral formulae)
Email: gruel at gmx.de                |     Email: lampert at math.chalmers.se