[Mplayer-users] Fwd: subtitles

Arpi arpi at thot.banki.hu
Tue May 15 15:17:43 CEST 2001

Hi,

> >> Oh, you get hardware-keycodes? Uargh... Didn't have to use that since
> >> times of AMIGA.
> >not keycodes. with keycodes it isn't problem.
> >
> >> Hm... something boring then... 9/0 ? Finally leave "meanings" behind,
> >there is no 0 char on 101-key hungarian layout.
it's on numpad only, and on standard 102/105-key hungarian keyboards.
but many poeople using 101-key english board with hungarian layout.

> Err... there is no 0 =zero? Can you repeat that? How did you type "101-key"
> then?
I'm using english layout on englisk keyboard. personally i hate hungarian
one because it has no chars required for shell or c programming, so it's
useless for me. (yes i can get them with various altgr+shift+etc tricks
but who wants it?)

> Also, I just meant "any adjacent combination of number keys", e.g. 1/2
> Or is there no 2, either?
it is :)
just 0 is replaced by o:

> >> or keypad 7/9 ?
> >
> >what about shift + +/-  ?
>
> BAD, because + is already on Shift-= with american keyboard.
hmm. i meant numpad... yes no numpad on laptops.
what about altgr? =)

A'rpi / Astral & ESP-team

mailto:arpi at thot.banki.hu
http://esp-team.scene.hu