[Mplayer-users] Crosscompile (was: MPlayer interrupted by signal 4 in moduleTue May 15 11:25:29 2001

Christoph Lampert lampert at math.chalmers.se
Tue May 15 11:59:13 CEST 2001

>It's (CPU detect overriding) done, --disable-sse disable...

yeah, but I meant a simpler   --use-celeron   switch, instead of
figuring out, if celeron _does_ support MMX, but _does not_ support SSE
as a stupid end-user. Wasn't meant as a big deal...

>but it isn't enough. it still not detects X path, drivers, kernel
>and SDL version etc on the test machine.

Nobody uses SDL ;-),
What drivers are there (except matrox) or do you mean vo?
Do you need really need X-Path? what for?
Why is the kernel interesting, except for support of special instructions?

(all interestings questions for porting to IRIX/Solaris as well...)

gruel

--
Dipl. math. Christoph Lampert (complex analysis, integral formulae)
Email: gruel at gmx.de                |     Email: lampert at math.chalmers.se