[Mplayer-users] Now for something completely different...

Christoph Lampert lampert at math.chalmers.se
Mon May 14 17:00:12 CEST 2001

I guess it's off-topic, but as many of you seem to be online
at least 23 hours a day, changing CVS and answering questions:

Don't you people have a job? Can one live from writing linux video software
and answering our stupid questions?

Btw. is there a possiblity for donations to MPlayer developers? We don't
want you people to starve...

gruel
(The donations question was even meant seriously ;-)

--
Dipl. math. Christoph Lampert (complex analysis, integral formulae)
Email: gruel at gmx.de                |     Email: lampert at math.chalmers.se