[Mplayer-users] sami(smi) + two-byte subtitle patch

Sunjin Yang lethean at realtime.ssu.ac.kr
Fri May 4 10:05:58 CEST 2001

Hi,

I'm a korean user of mplayer... which will be the best player in the
world...:) but, now it doesn't support fully sami(smi) subtitle format
widely used in my country.

So, I write a coarse patch for MPlayer-IdegCounter version. This patch
enables mplayer to detect '.smi' extension, load smi subtitles,
and can display two-byte characters. It's available at

  http://realtime.ssu.ac.kr/~lethean/mplayer/mplayer-smi.patch

and, there are some korean fonts to view korean subtitles in mplayer,
utilities for me to create fonts for korean characters,
and HSI RAW plugin for the Gimp.

  http://realtime.ssu.ac.kr/~lethean/mplayer/

Thanks developers for this cool job...

--

Make your life extraordinary & Carpediem... :)

Sunjin Yang
lethean at realtime.ssu.ac.kr
http://realtime.ssu.ac.kr/~lethean/
icq#:38671355