[Mplayer-users] mplayer with alsa

Rajesh Fowkar rfowkar at goatelecom.com
Wed May 2 22:09:33 CEST 2001

Arpi saw fit to inform me that:
>Hi,
>
>> It's the Question that drives us, Rajesh Fowkar :
>> > Thanks. It works. There are some little bit confusing options in
>> > mplayer.conf regarding this. Consider this .
>> > noalsa = 1 ????
>> Make a wild guess. :) It's logical.
>
>Maybe he never learn binary arithmetic :)

Yes. I do. In fact I am working as a computer programmer (Application
programmer - RDBMS ). No C.

On second thoughts what u say is correct. noalsa=1 is logical :-)

noalsa=1    => noalsa=true
alsa=1	    => alsa=true

:-)

Warm Regards

Rajesh Fowkar                    rfowkar at goatelecom.com
Kurtarkar Nagari,Bldg-C,T4,      http://rajesh.computers.webjump.com
Santacruz,Ponda-Goa-403401-INDIA Powered By :Debian GNU/Linux with GRUB
				             Kernel 2.4.4 & Mutt 1.3.17i
					     IceWM 1.0.8-5  & KDE 2.1
"The expert at anything was once a beginner."  -Hayes