[Mplayer-users] compilation problems with vo_dga.c

mgraffam at idsi.net mgraffam at idsi.net
Thu Mar 29 01:33:02 CEST 2001

For anyone having compilation problems with vo_dga.c, it is because
you are using XF86 3.3.x, and only have support for DGA 1.0.

vo_dga.c uses DGA 2.0 features that are not defined by the DGA 1.0 API.

Never fear. Just get the newest CVS, configure now detects what version
of DGA you are using, and defaults to the old (non-zoomed) code if
not using 2.0.

But you say you WANT resolution changing with your DGA driver? No problem.
Email me.

I have an experimental vo_dga.c that uses XF86VidMode to switch
resolutions. If you are running a server with DGA 1.0, please email
me, and I'll send you the new code. Once I've had a few people test it
with 3.3.x and I'm confident that it works, I'll clean the code a bit
and commit the changes to CVS.

--
Michael Graffam (mgraffam at idsi.net)