[Mplayer-users] [info] Quicktime library for linux

Gábor Lénárt lgb at lgb.hu
Wed Mar 21 17:58:25 CET 2001

On Wed, Mar 21, 2001 at 08:14:01AM -0800, Leo WEST wrote:
> Hello,
>
> There is quicktime library for linu available @ http://heroinewarrior.com/quicktime
> Maybe it could be plugged into mplayer ?
>
> Licence stuff seems OK:
> "At this time it's very popular to license stuff under
> the GPL.  You are free to include this library in a derived work and
> license the derived work under GPL"

Please read its description carefully. It's not good for playing ANY
quicktime movies, it was designed mainly for playing files you've encoded
with this library as well. Or something similar I can't remember ;-)

--
 --[ Gábor Lénárt ]---[ Vivendi Telecom Hungary ]---------[ lgb at lgb.hu ]--
 U have 8 bit comp or chip of them and it's unused or to be sold? Call me!