[Mplayer-users] DirectShow support added - it means DivX ;-) postprocessing

Chris Gahan chris at ill-logic.com
Wed Mar 21 04:48:03 CET 2001

That sounds awesome! I'd love to try it out. Unfortunately, I'm getting this:

mplayer.c:60: DirectShow/DS_VideoDec.h: No such file or directory

I did a cvs update, and it didn't checkout the DirectShow directory.  I have no
DirectShow directory!  Is it a seperate tree I have to check out?
I wanna try your code! =)