[Mplayer-users] Devel list

Arpi arpi at thot.banki.hu
Tue Mar 6 07:27:45 CET 2001

Hi,

> > To: mplayer-users at lists.sourceforge.net <- let's see if now works X"D
yes, it works :)

> Well, I was surfing SF snd I found that the devel list of mplayer is
> in HUNGARIAN! you should think about speak a little english on that
> list, just if anyone that doesn't know anything about hungarian (I'm
> looking for Hungary on my atlas now...) Just look if everybody on the
> list speaks english and if so speak it and let us know.
Here are some developers not speaking english (at all, or not
enough to write compilacted sentences about internal working of
mplayer stuffs etc), this list is for them.
And it's much simpler to talking about things in hungarian, than
translate to english, write, and translate back to hungarian
and trying to understand it. As all the core mplayer developers
and testers are hungarian, I think we could keep this list hungarian.

If you want to understand what are we talking about, you should
learn hungarian! It's simpler than teach us to better english :)))

> Just to stay more up to date with the project, and as soon as I have
> time I'll take a look at the sources and Xv and maybe do something but
> in english ;oP
You can check the CVS logs, it's in english, and all the changes are
well-commented (except changes by Gabucino, he hates cvs comments :)))

A'rpi / Astral & ESP-team

mailto:arpi at thot.banki.hu
http://esp-team.scene.hu