[mplayer] Re: Certain AVI files are not supported

Gabucino gabucino at k2.jozsef.kando.hu
Sat Mar 3 19:09:04 CET 2001

It's the Question that drives us, TeLeNiEkO :
> > am using CVS source that I downloaded and compiled on 03-28-2001.
> 							^^^^^^^^^^
> 							28th march?
> near future hehe maybe 02/28.
Maybe he is a time traveller.. Could you mail us your CVS sources? It'd
be a great help in development ;))

BTW : the bugreport he sent is Just The Way MPlayer Bugreports Should Be.
Everyone should send bugreports like he did.

> > -- Binary/unsupported file stripped by Listar --
> > -- Type: application/x-gzip
> > -- File: system.ini.tar.gz
So it seems attachments are automatically stripped on the list.

--
Gabucino