[Mplayer-users] problems toggling fullscreen mode with SDL

venugopal gummuluru vgummuluru at yahoo.com
Sat Jun 30 17:03:30 CEST 2001

I have a PIII 600Mhz., NVidia TNT2 M64, kernel 2.4.5,
XFree86 4.0.3, SDL 1.1.7, and gcc-2.96 on an Redhat
7.1 box. With MPlayer 0.18 pre3, whenever I toggle
fullscreen mode with the 'f' key, the video goes
really slow, and the audio stops playing. I am using
fullscreen with SDL because with xv, the fullscreen
mode is coming as a maximised window (KDE 2.1.2). This
 problem did not occur with ideg-counter. How can I
work around this? Thans