[Mplayer-users] Transport Streams

brendan at tjs.org brendan at tjs.org
Thu Jun 28 09:17:48 CEST 2001

Do you guys still need sample transport stream MPEGs? I've got a couple here (at least, the pages I got them from said they were transport... don't know how to verify).  When played with MPlayer, they just produce a very garbled picture.

So, should I upload them and if so, where?

Also, just as a side question, I'm putting together a guide concerning all things MPlayer, and I was wondering, when the project began? It's not strictly neccesary for the guide, of course, but it'd be nice to know :)

-Brendan D-G
-http://q3test.2y.net/