[Mplayer-users] ICCCM compliance

Arpi arpi at thot.banki.hu
Sun Jun 17 03:27:09 CEST 2001

Hi,

>    Poor statement. Specially since your code proves that you have never
> read the ICCCM (Inter-Client Communication Conventions Manual,
> www.tronche.com/gui/x/icccm/) -- a document describing how window managers
> and X clients are expected to interact.
true. mplayer is written by many people, and for example I've never heard
about this document (but I've never written any X11 code...)

> http://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=432376&group_id=21299&atid=121299
> http://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=432378&group_id=21299&atid=121299

Thank you for help and patches, I've just fixed these.  Now it works at
least with twm, it had fullscreen problems before just like icewm.

Also applied patch for setting up ClassHint. But what is it good for? :)

Please all of YOU with icewm or other wm problems try again!
(and report us results)

A'rpi / Astral & ESP-team

mailto:arpi at thot.banki.hu
http://esp-team.scene.hu