[Mplayer-users] MPlayer on non x86 platform

Felix von Leitner leitner at convergence.de
Thu Jun 14 01:58:06 CEST 2001

Thus spake Maksim Krasnyanskiy (maxk at qualcomm.com):
> >I think you mean mplayer.c, it has sometimes bad indenting.
> Ohh yeah. mplayer.c is extremely badly formatted ;)

I don't think so.  It's not very consistent but I don't care.
I find the code very readable.  Your editor should allow you to not care
about other people's formatting, by the way.  Maybe you should use a
better editor? ;)

My personal formatting style is different, though.

> > > I wouldn't say that it sucks. Sometimes it does a good job.
> >When ?
> When dependances are not too complicated.

IMHO automake has absolutely no excuse for its existance.
But .libs is not the fault of automake, it's libtool that creates them.

Felix