[Mplayer-users] Compiling with Red Hat 7.1

havner alien at staszic.waw.pl
Sun Jun 10 14:35:15 CEST 2001

> >> sdl as well as x11 work really fine.
> >Using MMX on 16bpp?
>
> my x server runs with 16bpp and configure tells me it uses MMX, so I
> would
> say yes.
If it wokrs for you it is VERY strange. I haven't met anyone that it works
for him.
What X version and CPU do you have?

Are you sure, that you are using -vo x11, not -vo xv (the default one)?
GCC 2.96 doesn't compile all of the code in mmx files. This code is not in
the binary after compilling so there's no way that it work. Have you
upgraded anything in RH (of course things that are connected with devel)?

--
Regards
Havner

alien at boss.staszic.waw.pl