[Mplayer-users] RE: mplayer + binutils-2.10.1

Arpi arpi at thot.banki.hu
Mon Jun 4 01:16:19 CEST 2001

Hi,

> Er, so I changed 'filds' to 'flds' at line 243 of libac3/downmix/downmix_i386.S and
filds != flds
it isn't a typo, it's a BUG of old binutils. with newer binuils
versions it compiles without problems.

> it compiled cleanly.  I guess this was just a typo.  I wish I had known
> a little x86 ASM earlier, I would have saved myself some time.
then you should know that flds uses float while filds uses integer.
you'll get strange noise when playing ac3 audio...

> Anyhow, the DGA screen-corruption problem I have still exists.
> Anyone have any ideas?
it's usually vga driver problem.

ps: please use enter key at the end of lines...

A'rpi / Astral & ESP-team

mailto:arpi at thot.banki.hu
http://esp-team.scene.hu