[Mplayer-users] svga, mplayer & full screen

Rajesh Fowkar rfowkar at yahoo.com
Sun Jun 3 15:51:54 CEST 2001

Hi,

I am able to play dat and mpeg files using svga drivers

mplayer -vo svga -bpp 16 <file> / -vcd 1

but I don't get full screen. It comes as just a window at the center
of the screen. Using -zoom -fs does not work. I can see the video at the
center of the screen.

Any ideas on how to make view the video in full screen mode using svga.

Thanks in advance.

Rajesh Fowkar                       rfowkar at goatelecom.com
Kurtarkar Nagari,Bldg-C,T4,         http://rajesh.computers.webjump.com
Santacruz,Ponda-Goa-403401-INDIA    Powered By : Debian GNU/Linux (Potato)
					         Kernel 2.4.5 & Mutt 1.3.15i
						 IceWM 1.0.8-6  & KDE 2.1
"The expert at anything was once a beginner."  -Hayes