[Mplayer-users] Bug Report: Audio corruption with recent CVS versions

Lukas Pawelczyk havner at wp.pl
Fri Jun 1 20:28:52 CEST 2001

> > You've got RedHat!
> > Can I ask you to check something. Compile SDL 1.2.0 with aalib support and
> > check if you can run mplayer in text mode using aalib. If not send me the
> > mplayer output.
> How often do I have to tell you to try with the -zoom switch? (and no other
> fs switches like -fs -vm and so on)

How many times do I have to reply to you that I HAVE TRIED and still got the same.

You know SDL programming?
So you can help me. How to analyze core file for you in way that you will be able to tell me what's wrong. I've sent aalib.log in one of previous messages prepared in the way that is described in BUGREPORTS. Please have a look at it.

Best regards
Havner