[Mplayer-users] some problems

Martin Bretschneider martin at bretschneidernet.de
Sun Jul 29 19:32:26 CEST 2001

moin moin André!

On Sat, 28 Jul 2001 23:04:13 +0200 you were able to write:

> Arpi <arpi at thot.banki.hu> wrote:
>
> > > I hope you can help me;)
> > sorry, can't. i'm not a doctor...
>
> I agree that this guy had made some misstakes, but what does being this
> rude gain anyone?

Thank you for defending me. But I've done really some stupid things (BTW:
you can make a redirct to the real hp - the "backup..."-messages was there
for some time, so I thought it has sth to with the
sourceforge-server-problems...).

Now I donwloaded the recent cvs, the libcss and compiled both (but libcss
first;). But now I get a error:

ich at bretschneidernet:/cdrom$ mplayer -vo xv *
mplayer: error while loading shared libraries: libcss.so.0: cannot open

Ok, I compiled mplayer like it's it told in the DVD-doc:

./configure --enable-css --with-csslibdir=/usr/local/lib
--with-cssincdir=/usr/local/include

and the mplayer-configure says I'm right:
[...]
Checking for DeCSS support ... yes
[...]
Extra libs : -L/usr/local/lib
Extra headers : -I/usr/local/include
[...]

I also checked
ls -l /usr/local/lib/libcss.so.0.1.0
-rwxr-xr-x    1 root     staff      113306 28. Jul 22:53
/usr/local/lib/libcss.so.0.1.0

Seems to be OK as well, so what have done wrong now?;)

> To me it sounds like you're having a bad day Arpi.

Perhaps Arpi has hacked mplayer to much;)
--
      Where prejudice exists it always discolors our thoughts.
(o_         When in doubt tell the truth.     Mark Twain       (o|