[Mplayer-users] [patch] Remove 'make dep' from debian/rules file

André Dahlqvist andre at debian.org
Sat Jul 28 14:41:10 CEST 2001

> > -	make dep
> >  	make mplayer
> great, but I don't understand why.

Because 'make dep' is not needed any more.

> could you take a look at what I commited lately?

I'll check it out. I know debian folks (I am a debian developer myself)
have been thinking of making an official package of mplayer but there
are a lot of licensing issues that needs to be worked out before that
can be done. Frankly I think a 'rm -rf debian/' should be done in the
source for mplayer since it's basically a glorified tarball.
--

André Dahlqvist <andre.dahlqvist at telia.com>