[Mplayer-users] Re: Brightness jump with ffmpeg

Anssi Saari as at sci.fi
Thu Jul 26 12:19:01 CEST 2001

On Thu, Jul 26, 2001 at 12:29:22AM +0200, Felix Buenemann wrote:

> you should at least then add -g to compilerflags to get debugging symbols.
> (see OPTFLAGS in config.mak)

The problem seems to be rather elusive. I couldn't reproduce the problem
this morning, until I tried running three copies of mplayer at the
same time to compare the output of the different divx codecs. After I
did that, I can't use ffdivx. And this only happens with the binary I
compiled yesterday, any subsequent compile does not have the problem,
debuginfo or no. Bleah, maybe I should check yesterday's sunspot activity...