[Mplayer-users] Problems using mp.pl

André Dahlqvist andre.dahlqvist at telia.com
Tue Jul 24 14:56:05 CEST 2001

When using mp.pl with my Almost Famous movie (which is split in two parts)
strange things happen after mplayer jumps to the second file:

DEMUXER: Too many (1652 in 8389868 bytes) video packets in the buffer!
(maybe you play a non-interleaved stream/file or video codec failed)

Note that this does NOT happen if I start the second file manually. The
command I used to play these files was:

TOOLS/mp.pl -ss 01:18:00 /home/andre/incoming/almost.famous.cd1.dvdrip.divx-dominion.avi /home/andre/incoming/almost.famous.cd2.dvdrip.divx-dominion.avi

01:18:00 is like 10 seconds before the first file is finished.

Any clues?
--

André Dahlqvist <andre.dahlqvist at telia.com>