[Mplayer-users] Fwd: Korrektur zu Ihrem Artikel ueber DVD-Player unter Linux

Christoph H. Lampert gruel at gmx.de
Sun Jul 22 14:51:21 CEST 2001

Hi Felix,

> > Boy, you sound like an angry lawer... you shouldn't have used such a
> > official and "harsh" language, instead just tell about -aid in your
> > normal words. Maybe you should write a second mail, marking the last one
> > as a "joke". I'm quite sure they won't react with a positive correction
> > to it.
>
> na, I won't write a mail and then mark it as a joke, but I don't see
> what's wrong with it. Of course it's more bussiness-style mail, not
> like I usually write, but I don't think I sound angry :)
> Should I've written something like Your article is wrong about
> selecting audio stream in vobs, RTFM DOCS/DVD* ?

No, but the language is somewhat... well... it's sounds like a typical
"Gegendarstellung" (english word???) in a newpaper. I guess it's the
"You wrote ... This statement is wrong." sentence that I don't like.
A simple "Hi! ... when you wrote...  you overlooked the option -aid to set
.... " would have better suited into the environment.

But never mind, we'll see on next friday if anything happens.

gruel

Christoph Lampert, gruel at gmx.de

"Linux is a cancer that attaches itself in an intellectual property sense to
everything it touches. That's the way that the license works." - Steve Balmer

"Epsilon < 0" - chl