[Mplayer-users] Here it is: c't article about MPlayer

Christoph Lampert lampert at math.chalmers.se
Fri Jul 20 12:45:49 CEST 2001

Arpi wrote:

>> skipping or the current volume. Unfortunately, there is
>> no possibilty of changing between the different audio streams
>> at the moment. MPlayer always plays the first stream, so
>> you get english audio even with many german Video-DVDs.
>not true... they have never read help or docs? or DVD-FAQ?
>-aid ...

Write back to them (address is ct at heise.de): The text should be
something like: "RTFM!!!" :-)

gruel

P.S. You should really write a small comment to them, they always have a small
section where they add information and correct errors of previous issues. Maybe
your information will we added to this next time.

--
Dipl. math. Christoph Lampert (complex analysis, integral formulae)
Email: gruel at gmx.de                |     Email: lampert at math.chalmers.se