[Mplayer-users] Elementary streams (ES)

Johannes Feigl jaf.corporation at gmx.at
Tue Jul 17 09:49:46 CEST 2001

> how expensive is it? i've found info only on a russian site, but no
> prices at all...
>
> or you still can get one for me, for driver development?

well ... the most popular of this cards (in austria) is the Hauppauge (German Manufactor), it costs about 3500 ATS this are about 64.400,90 Hungarian "Forint"  .. i believe ...

with this card you can watch digital SAT ... but if you want to watch pay-tv .. it will get more expensive ;-)

well, i must ask if I now could get such a card ... but weeks ago the told me only to lend me one ...

are you now interested in it ?

mfg Johannes