[Mplayer-users] MPlayer 0.17a large file support

Arpi arpi at thot.banki.hu
Sun Jul 15 20:25:06 CEST 2001

Hi,

> > I dont know whether somebody did this before anyway.
> > accessing mpg-files larger than 2GB was not possible for me. I modified
> > mplayer 0.17a a bit. This version works for me.
it's useless, because near everything has been rewritten/redesigned after
the 0.17 version...

> > I might have modified too much and the patch is not tested very well.
> Steven Davies already worked on large file suppoert, but I don't know if his
> patch has already been commited to cvs.
it wasn't yet, because i found some minor problems with it. they are fixed
(except the printf long long problems, they may broke portability but it
doesn't matter yet)

i wanted to commit it after the 0.18 releasse, but it seems to 0.18 never
released :(

A'rpi / Astral & ESP-team

mailto:arpi at thot.banki.hu
http://esp-team.scene.hu