[Mplayer-users] ac3 and sse

Nick Kurshev nickols_k at mail.ru
Fri Jul 13 12:50:40 CEST 2001

Hi, Arpi!

On 2001-07-12 21:03:43 you wrote:

>Hi,
>
>> > !! libac3 (core v0.6.2) : using SSE optimization
>>
>> I have a MOBILE CELERON and I use FreeBSD. Furthermore I didn't encounter
>
>strange. and you are not the first with this problem.
>i don't know why is SSE detected on non-sse cpus. maybe Nick
>did something wrong at libac3 optimization?

Indeed I only suggest a new stuff for testing and Felix have applied that.
Therefore he don't have any problems with it and stuff works.
libac3 doesn't contain any run-time cpu determination therefore it's
problem of 'configure' but not source code of library.
libac3 against libmp3 is fully configured by C-preprocessor.

>can you check this? what about config.h? doe sit have
>HAVE_SSE defined?

Best regards! Nick (2001-07-13 10:47:24)