[Mplayer-users] 0.18pre4 released with native divx codec :)

Gabucino gabucino at k2.jozsef.kando.hu
Mon Jul 9 20:11:34 CEST 2001

It's the Question that drives us, mgraffam at idsi.net :
> I support REPLACING Windows codecs with Linux-native code. Having the
Ofcoz. But since there is no other way right now (support xanim plugins? why?
well maybe for 3ivx.. but anyway it would be the same as supporting DLLs),
all discussion about removing win32 is vain. And the biggest problem about
supporting win32 is our hatred towards M$, not their (in)efficiency.

> Developing native support is still important though.
Yes.

--
Gabucino