[Mplayer-users] 0.18pre4 released with native divx codec :) Can't compilFri Jul 6 18:40:34 2001

Arpi arpi at thot.banki.hu
Fri Jul 6 18:42:00 CEST 2001

Hi,

> Hi, I've downlaoded ffmpeg-0.4.3 and copied libavcodec and libav into main
> mplayer dir. I make the libavcodec and libav and tried to make the mplayer.
> I'm updated my mplayer sources today from the cvs (codecs.conf has the
> ffmpeg codecs).
libavcode is already in mplayer cvs. you don't need to download ffmpeg and
copy files. and you can't do that, because it doesn't work out-of-box, i've
made some modifications on libavcodec to work together wiht mplayer.

mayeb you used cvs update, instead of cvs update -d,so new dirs
weren't checkouted

A'rpi / Astral & ESP-team

mailto:arpi at thot.banki.hu
http://esp-team.scene.hu