[Mplayer-users] BSOD in mplayer?

Felix Bünemann atmosfear at users.sourceforge.net
Tue Jul 3 17:25:36 CEST 2001

Hello mar,

mt> Hey. im using Mplayer 0.17cvs-010622-01:45 (compiled
mt> with --disable-gcc-checking) and SDL 1.2.0

mt> If I play the movie using the DGA vo driver, it's
mt> great. Now, the problem is when I try to use the XV or
mt> SDL video output driver: my movie window is blue. (ok.
mt> its a nice blue, but I want my movie ;).

mt> Any ideas?
yes, buggy XVideo driver in your XFree. Maybe, (I'm not sure it's
related cause yuv overlay is in hardware), you run X at 8bits per
pixel.
Try upgrading XFree to 4.0.3 or 4.1.0
--
Best regards,