[Mplayer-users] postprocess + fullscreen problems

Arpi arpi at thot.banki.hu
Sun Jul 1 22:26:04 CEST 2001

Hi,

> >Heh.
> >Then go back to windoze and enjoy it...
> >But please before doing that, just tell us what is 'nice' in m$?
> >(Bill G's face??? ;-)
> >What do you think, if we are running m$ DLL files under linux,it
> >shouldn't make exactly the same image as under windoze????
> >(of course with the same settings)
> >Or you just simply compare -vo sdl:aalib with windoze ddraw >image? =)
> >(in this case i can understand you... you really should go back >to win then)
> Sorry if I offended you. I just told my opinion. By the way, I think that m$
> drivers use some features of the video card that X can't (yet). It's not your
Yes, it is possible. Just realized that you have S3 card... you really
should replace it with any Matrox or ATI card if you plan using linux for
multimedia purposes.

> fault. And that doesn't mean I like m$ or windoze.
Who likes...

> >>I hope it helps.
> >then RTFM again. and again. and send us _all_ info described >there. (not only gdb)

> >3. Output of mplayer at verbose level 1 (-v)
> That is included in the gdb output I uploaded, isn't it?
ok, then sorry. i haven't checked the gdb log file.
(as i need mpalyer output here, gdb isn't usefull now)

A'rpi / Astral & ESP-team

mailto:arpi at thot.banki.hu
http://esp-team.scene.hu