[mplayer] Feature request: true full screen

brendan at tjs.org brendan at tjs.org
Wed Feb 28 04:16:06 CET 2001

Would it be possible to add a fullscreen mode that scales the video non-proportionally to the size of the screen? Right now, it seems to scale to the width of the screen and then scale the vertical to be proportional to the horizontal. This means that on many SVCDs I have, the bottom of the movie extends past the bottom of the screen.  This seems like a simple enough thing to add, and it would help me out a lot. I love this player and use it for pretty much all my video files.

Thanks!
--