[MPlayer-users] 20011228 mencoder compile fail

Horváth István suti at nuk.teteny.elte.hu
Fri Dec 28 19:54:05 CET 2001

ok, it works now

but i have another question, also it is not mplayer specific, but i hope
someone can help me, especially one of the developer

so the question is this:

i want to able to use a remote control for mplayer, i think there is a
lirc project(is it connect through irda port or something to the
computer?). the remote control i want to use is made by REALmagic, for
em8300 hollywood+ dvd decoder card, it is connect to the computer through
a serial port(i think) like the mouses before about 3 years.

how, and where can i start develop or where can i found some
description that how it works, and how can i write a driver for it.

exercuse me if this letter is disturb somebody, but i think it will useful
for the future dvd-playing with mplayer.

thanks for help

best regards