[MPlayer-users] MPlayer interrupted by signal 6 in module: open_stream

Gunnar Haaland gunnar.haland at c2i.net
Thu Dec 27 07:14:44 CET 2001

onsdag 26. desember 2001, 22:33, skrev du :

> On Wed, Dec 26, 2001 at 10:14:45PM +0100, Gunnar Haaland wrote:
> > Still having problem with Mplayer,
> > do someone have som help???

> > Reading disc structure, please wait...
> > There are 10 titles on this DVD.
> > There are 16 chapters in this DVD title.
> > There are 1 angles in this DVD title.
> > mplayer: ifo_read.c:1154: ifoRead_C_ADT_internal: Assertion `info_length
> > / sizeof(cell_adr_t) >= c_adt->nr_of_vobs' failed.
> >
> > MPlayer interrupted by signal 6 in module: open_stream
>
> You didn't even grep'ped thru DOC/.
>
> Read DOC/cd-dvd.html section 4.3

What do you think, my friend, I have read it over and over again, and as I
told YOU earlier, I do have the libdvdread 0.9.2.
I am just a ordenery user, not someone that know a computer that well, and
solve problems like this is not that easy, perhaps that is why so many after
all still use Windows, you put a cd i and of it goes....!!!!!!!

Gunnar