[MPlayer-users] Playing .bin's ( vcds from images ) ceased to work.

Dariusz Pietrzak dariush at ajax.umcs.lublin.pl
Wed Dec 26 01:16:23 CET 2001

Have anyone had any problem with those?
 i just have recompiled mencoder, and it stopped recognizing those,
although a second ago it produced nice 10minutes .avi demo of one.
I then updated codecs.conf, then mplayer stopped working, updated mplayer,
and it now dies with :

Playing tttttttt.bin
Not an URL!
File size is 630063168 bytes
ASF_check: not ASF guid!
Checking for MOV
Checking for VIVO
  {ERROR5,c=0}
  {ERROR5,c=0}
  {ERROR5,c=73}
  {ERROR5,c=84}
  {ERROR5,c=69}
  {ERROR5,c=71}
  {ERROR5,c=68}
  {ERROR5,c=0}
  {ERROR5,c=0}
  {ERROR5,c=0}
  {ERROR5,c=0}
  {ERROR5,c=0}
  {ERROR5,c=0}
  {ERROR5,c=0}
  {ERROR5,c=6}
  {ERROR5,c=0}
  {ERROR5,c=0}
  {ERROR5,c=0}
  {ERROR5,c=0}
  {ERROR5,c=0}
  {ERROR5,c=0}
  {ERROR5,c=0}
  {ERROR5,c=0}
  {ERROR5,c=0}
  {ERROR5,c=0}
==> Found video stream: 8
Detected MPEG-PS file format!
==> Found audio stream: 0
Searching for sequence header... ==> Found video stream: 0
  {ERROR5,c=0}
  {ERROR5,c=0}
  {ERROR5,c=0}
  {ERROR5,c=0}

DEMUXER: Too many (3682 in 8389406 bytes) audio packets in the buffer!
(maybe you play a non-interleaved stream/file or the codec failed)

non-working is MPlayer CVS-011226-00:31-2.95.4 (C) 2000-2001 Arpad
Gereoffy (see DOCS!)
and last working was CVS-0111sth.. .. i think.
 I can't try previous version since I am having problems contacting
mplayerhq.hu

--
Dariusz Pietrzak
snafu