[MPlayer-users] UNSUBSCRIBE

José Alberto bass at supercable.es
Tue Dec 25 19:18:00 CET 2001

El Wed, 19 Dec 2001 16:17:17 -0600
D J Hawkey Jr <hawkeyd at visi.com> escribió:

|[Automatic answer: RTFM (read DOCS, FAQ), also read DOCS/bugreports.html]
|On Dec 19, at 10:24 PM, Gabucino wrote:
|>
|> It's the Question that drives us, D J Hawkey Jr :
patched...|> > If your referring to what I snipped:

|> >   - For openers, you're sneers at my reference to cultural
differences,|> >     which I don't advocate to begin with (those that took
offense seemed|> >     to have missed the "may be" and "If" in my
sentence), but apologized|> >     for anyway - twice.

|> I know, but that's a thing that you shouldn't have said at all.
|
|Ipso facto, neither should you.
|
|> >        > > > (like settting up GUI - why isn't there a configuration
section?)|> >        > > A what? Where? How? Why?
|> >        > Uh-huh. Right. Disavowing knowledge always helps.
|> >        Learn how to read.
|> >     See below to finish this thought.
|> >     > A what? Where? How? Why?
|> > Isn't your reply a denial of the GUI's existence?
|>
|> You must be joking.
|> It means I don't understand the question. What "configuration section"
?|
|Then I simple misunderstood you. "A what? Where? How? Why?" has no noun,
|verb, or anything that comprises a sentence.
|
|> > I have no interest in your social problems beyond how it effects
MPlayer's|> > and/or its developer's public perception. And that is fading
fast, too,|> > as you don't seem to care a whit. Why therefore should I?

|> That's what I wanted to ask: why? Why do you want to change us? To make
|> MPlayer more popular? MPlayer users laugh about arguments like this.
|> You _don't_ have to care.
|>
|> Your general point was that we, from Eastern Europe should "westernize"
coz|> most of our users are "western". You want to change developers to
"western".|
|WRONGWRONGWRONGWRONG WRONG!
|
|Get off that already! Remove that sentence from that post of mine,
re-read|the thing, and consider it in it's entirety!

|> > It would save you the additional keystrokes, if nothing else, and
would|> > likely do more to repair the collective reputation(s) than
anything else.|>
|> _Please_ save me some keystrokes and don't reply...
|
|Here, you ought to like this reply:
|
|                              UNSUBSCRIBE
|
|> Gabucino
|
|Dave