[MPlayer-users] Re: NO audio with mencoder

Sven Hartge hartge at ds9.argh.org
Sun Dec 23 22:39:23 CET 2001

Arpi <arpi at thot.banki.hu> wrote:

> try to compile mp3lame with 2.95, no optimization.

As he said, he already did this. But I would go for the other way round,
just leave the -O2 as the configure-script guesses.

pl already said, that in the docs if the CVS version of lame, the
passage telling about this "must be lower than 20 ..." have been
removed, so I would try to compile with normal optimization and see if
this works. At least for _me_ this causes no problems.

S!

--
Fachbegriffe der Informatik - Einfach erklärt
108: Doppelte Staatsbürgerschaft