[MPlayer-users] divx problem

Sipos Ferenc sferi at dumballah.tvnet.hu
Sat Dec 22 16:46:12 CET 2001

Hi!

I have a problem with a specific movie, it's a divx avi, mplayer says:
fourcc:0x58564944. It's to large to upload, the problem is, that after
15 minutes, the picture freezes, and if I skip with the cursor button,
it jumps 5 not 1 minute. I'm unable to watch the end of the movie, at 48
minutes, it says broken frame. It may be codec related problem. None of
the windows users have complained about the movie.

By the way, did anybody hack linux/vbelib.c to compile with gcc
3.1-0.10? With a small hack, even the kernel compiles with this
compiler.

Paco