[MPlayer-users] DXR3

Aciel aciel at speakeasy.net
Sat Dec 22 07:16:48 CET 2001

You all were absolutely right. The latest CVS corrected the problem. I
now get audio with the command line
# mplayer -vo dxr3 -ao sdl -dvd 0
Unfortunately, there is no picture. I've noticed the same thing in xine.
I get audio, but there's no picture with it. Is this some generic
problem with XF86? Anyone seen it before?

Thanks again!
John Woods
aciel at speakeasy.net