[MPlayer-users] firewalls needed :)

SMuelas smuelas at mecanica.upm.es
Thu Dec 20 08:14:47 CET 2001

On Wed, 2001-12-19 at 16:43, Gabucino wrote:
> It's the Question that drives us, SMuelas :
> >  - How frequently do I have to update ?
> As frequently as you care about spanish readers.
>

> >  - Do I have to upload the documents or I put them in some FTP and you
> > download them?
> cvs
>

> >  - Will I be banned of your site if the Spanish docu is the best and
> > only one understandable (for Spanish-speaking people) of the whole DOCS?
> Yes, because exact translation is needed.

So, I am sorry, Gabu, but I wanted to test some reactions on "difficult"
people to have a well organized, simple, clear, answering everything
that can be answered at the moment...etc. If my contribution is just to
translate exactly what it is in English and in the way it is done, I
must renounce to my plan.
Apart from that, the arguments with D J Hawkey have been really
distasteful. I'm not the right man to make something in your group. You
are too far away from my "way" of doing things, (and that does not mean
that the good way is mine).
Sorry, about that. I will continue to say that MPlayer is great and also
Mencoder, because I think so, but my "style" is a lot closer to that of
Hawkey. :-(

Have a nice Christmas-time and do great things in 2002. The best for you
all,	Santiago

PS. I am sorry for the long mail I send just with "I agrre" at the end.
I didn't realize the real mistake of doing such things. Sorry :-)

--
Santiago Muelas (Depto. de Mecánica)
http://w3.mecanica.upm.es/~smuelas
ETSI de Caminos, Canales y Puertos (U.P.M)    smuelas at mecanica.upm.es
Dr.Aranguren s/n - Ciudad Universitaria       Tf. 91 336 6659
MADRID 28040