[MPlayer-users] Re: vo=Xv and non-standard-resolution -> strange output

Sven Hartge hartge at ds9.argh.org
Wed Dec 19 21:37:37 CET 2001

Michael Niedermayer <michaelni at gmx.at> wrote:

>> mencoder -x 362 -y 266 -o test_r.avi test.avi> (test.avi is at 384x288)

> i tried it (divx4 384x288->divx4 362x266) ... perfect, no problems (i guess
> this does only happen when u view it with xv or sdl)

I can't test with SDL right now, as this crashes my XServer and ruins my
uptime, as I have to reboot to get my keyboard back. But I have got no
time left until next year to further investigate this incident.

Which graphics card do you use? (Mine is a G450DH.)

S!

--
142 Reasons, Why You Can't Find Your System Administrator
28. Managed to find time to sleep for an hour or two.