[MPlayer-users] firewalls needed :)

SMuelas smuelas at mecanica.upm.es
Wed Dec 19 11:14:23 CET 2001

On Wed, 2001-12-19 at 10:31, Arpi wrote:
> Hi,
>
> > I offered my help and you did not even answer me. I asked about mencoder
> ???
>
> > and you did not even answer RTFM to me... Don't you like people because
> 1. you asked for some new features. they are already in DOCS/tech/TODO
> 2. you asked about aspect ration, it was answered before i read your mail.
>
> so, why answer ?

Oh!, thanks A'rpi, you are great!. Now I know where to search for,
although the name is not very promising for me: ..../TODO.
Anyway, thanks a lot. And I can tell you that the first serious encoding
that I have done is really impressive. In my big Sony Trini. monitor, it
is difficult to know if I am running the DVD or the DivX. (The film is
from 1972). Now I have a very big file and I have to cut it and what is
worse, the stupid Windows program for editing avi files does not
recognizes this one. I will wait full of patience a new moment of genial
inspiration... :-)
BTW, I have read the page of this journalist about mplayer. We must
accept that it is quite close to reality, but only in the negative
aspect. He does not understand you. I do. Forget him. Mplayer is too an
important thing as to be interrupted by hands-on-earth-people. MPlayer
is poetry. MPlayer is for dreamers...I like it as it is :-)
(Just answer me sometime. A couple of words from you means a couple of
hours for me...and I am an old man  :-(  .....)
(At a certain moment I offered myself to translate (and organize) your
documentation, your dearest F&M, to spanish, but I receive no answer...)
Santiago