[MPlayer-users] mplayer article in linuxworld

cube cube at cubidou.net
Tue Dec 18 23:10:16 CET 2001

Le Tue, 18 Dec 2001 13:52:48 -0800
Evan Martin a écrit :
> It's titled "MPlayer: The project from hell".
> To the developers:
> mplayer is wonderful.  Don't let the bad users get you down.

As a matter of fact, i'm pretty sure the MPlayer team will never let bad
users get them down, from what can be read on this mailing-list.

The constant RTFM answer seems rude at first, but then you start reading
it. And then again you start reading the fucking manuals of every software
you use and install. And guess what ? You actually learn things about
them.

To me, the MPlayer team is like a good teacher : tough but fair. The kind
you hate before you start worshiping.

cube

--
Les hommes ne font jamais le mal si complètement et joyeusement
que lorsqu'ils le font par conviction religieuse.