[MPlayer-users] You said patents ?

Jacek Popławski jpopl at interia.pl
Mon Dec 17 17:22:33 CET 2001

On Fri, Dec 14, 2001 at 12:47:31PM +0000, Alban Bedel wrote:
> But we can still "distribute" this "illegal" code throw a p2p network like
> eDonkey2000 or any other.

I think the best place is MojoNation. donkey/kza is not anonymous as much as
mojo is.
So maybe it's worth to put every new version of mplayer in mojo. It should be
there forever, and when somebody started to destroy mplayer - he can't until he
destroy whole mojo network.

--
Hot wind, moving fast across the desert
We feel that our time has arrived