[MPlayer-users] Subtitles after CVS 20011105

Magnus Sandin no-spam at burken.dhs.org
Sun Dec 16 12:30:06 CET 2001

Hello...

I have a question about what happend somewhere between CVS version
20011105 and 20011127...

The snapshot from the 5:th of November works fine, however when I
dowloaded a new snapshot the 27:th of November (and even the latest
snapshot) it seems like the cutting of caracters gets wrong. The edges
from characters around the actual character that shall be printed will
also get printed... For example if a "B" shall be printed, one or two
pixel lines from "A" and/or "C" gets printed too...

This also happens with the OSD play/pause/ffw/time...

It seems like it is much worse when I try to play a DivX4 movie than a
DivX3 (it is not perfect for DivX3 either, but it is better).

I have used gcc 3.01 and also tried with gcc 2.91 (Redhat compat kgcc)...
precompiled binaries for DivX4.02

Any ideas ?

Regards
// magnus