[MPlayer-users] Windows binary availability?

Codre Adrian codreadrian at softhome.net
Fri Dec 14 17:31:48 CET 2001

> I asked a couple of days ago and only got a tongue in cheek answer (it
> was funny to read :-) as to whether the Windows port of Mplayer was
> going to be available any time soon.
>
> Would the Mplayer (Windows) team care to estimate when it will become
> available?  Maybe it won't ever be.  How come if so?
>
> b.

IMHO never should be released such a think and here is my opinion why: the
windows users are just point&click-ers and would not write a single line of
code to help develop mplayer and make it better. I moved from windows only
because it makes u stupid and linux make u think and just because it's a
great comunity of users that help one another. Maybe it's just my opinion but
if a user likes winblows than let him use media player and if it likes
mplayer switch to Linux

p.s
don't be to tough on me now plz
--