[MPlayer-users] Windows binary available yet?

Gábor Lénárt lgb at lgb.hu
Sat Dec 15 10:45:33 CET 2001

On Sat, Dec 15, 2001 at 04:37:45AM +0200, Lasse Kärkkäinen / Tronic wrote:
> Can you do this in Linux? Nope, on this box it's not possible to play
> even one movie without the sound skipping (thanks to that piece of shit
> Aureal driver).

P-L-E-A-S-E! Do not advertise m$ shits here! And stop flaming here! Just use
m$ and unsubscribe this list or we will do that for you. Simple, isn't it.
If you find winloose and WMP fine, use that! And forget mplayer. But please
do not try to convince us. If we were satisfied with WMP we wouldn't
develope mplayer. Think a bit please before write.

- Gabor