[MPlayer-users] MPlayer + DXR3 + Subtitle

Jani Averbach jaa at cc.jyu.fi
Mon Dec 10 20:39:22 CET 2001

Hi there!

I would like ask is there change to get subtitle to work with mplayer's
dxr3-decoder, which one using dxr3view to show the picture. I try find
this out about from documentation and from mailing list, but none success
for so far. If this possible to get work at the moment, how should I do
it?

The used version of software:

MPlayer CVS-011210-07:00-2.95.3 (C) 2000-2001 Arpad Gereoffy (see DOCS!)
em8300-0.9.0

If there is some prototyping stuff I would like test it.

Very nice work, Thanks!

BR, Jani

--
Jani Averbach